Understanding why America is at the current crossroads just got a little easier… The CIA has been controlling elections since 2010, and it was only through a miracle that Donald Trump gained victory in 2016.
The American Report outlined how THE HAMMER has been used over the past decade to manipulate votes, as well as the entire political system. In fact, it’s the KEY to the coup still being attempted against President Trump:
President Obama’s Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper and his Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director John Brennan oversaw a secret supercomputer system known as “THE HAMMER,” according to former NSA/CIA contractor-turned whistleblower Dennis Montgomery.
Clapper and Brennan were using the supercomputer system to conduct illegal and unconstitutional government data harvesting and wiretapping. THE HAMMER was installed on federal property in Fort Washington, Maryland at a complex which some speculate is a secret CIA and NSA operation operating at a US Naval facility.
President Trump’s allegation that the Obama Administration was wiretapping him is not only supported by Montgomery’s whistleblower revelations about Brennan’s and Clapper’s computer system THE HAMMER, but also by statements made this week by William Binney, a former NSA Technical Director of the World Geopolitical and Military Analysis Reporting Group, by former CIA and State Department official Larry Johnson, and by Montgomery’s attorney Larry Klayman.
Computer expert Dennis Montgomery developed software programs that could breach secure computer systems and collect massive amounts of data.
That system, THE HAMMER, according to the audio tapes, accessed the phone calls, emails and bank accounts of millions of ordinary Americans.
The tapes also reveal that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance court (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.
One of the audio tapes made public by Federal Judge G. Murray Snow revealed that Brennan and Clapper particularly targeted and wiretapped Donald Trump a “zillion times.”
Montgomery also contends that the government can plant files such as child pornography or state secrets on a target’s computer, setting up the owner of that device for blackmail or framed prosecution.
Former CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson alleged in 2013 she was under electronic surveillance for at least two years and that three classified documents were planted on her “compromised” computer.
The audio tapes were released by Federal Judge G. Murray Snow in Maricopa County, Arizona in the Justice Department’s civil contempt case against Sheriff Joseph M. Arpaio.
Attorney Klayman, founder of Freedom Watch, represented Montgomery before federal Judge Royce C. Lamberth. Klayman, who characterizes his client Montgomery as a “whistleblower,” told Fox News that Montgomery “turned over 600 million plus pages of information to the FBI.” Judge Lamberth was formerly the presiding judge over the FISA court.
After Montgomery produced his documentation, the FBI gave him two immunity agreements: one in the area of “production” and the other regarding “testimony.”
The FBI then took possession of Montgomery’s documentation.
Attorney Klayman asserts that this information precipitated James Clapper’s resignation.
Clapper had gone before Congress to testify under oath that the NSA, and other intelligence agencies including the CIA,” were not collecting massive amounts of telephonic and Internet metadata on hundreds of millions of innocent American citizens” according to Klayman.
Whistleblower Edward Snowden’s revelations proved otherwise.
Clapper was subsequently found to be untruthful and resigned on November 17, 2016, effective January 20, 2017, the day Donald Trump was sworn in.
Clapper has not been prosecuted for perjury.
More Information Provided by the American Report:Top of FormBottom of FormTop of Form
Bottom of Form
- “THE HAMMER is the key to the coup” U.S. Navy Admiral James A. “Ace” Lyons (Ret.) proclaimed to U.S. Air Force Lieutenant General Thomas McInerney (Ret.). Admiral Lyons, who led the largest military command in the world as Commander of the U.S. Navy Pacific Fleet, spoke those words to General McInerney one final time as General McInerney sat beside Admiral Lyon’s deathbed.
- Dennis Montgomery designed and built THE HAMMER foreign surveillance supercomputer to keep America safe after 9/11. Montgomery is a software designer and computer expert who worked as a government contractor for the CIA, FBI, NSA, and Defense Department.
- According to military sources, THE HAMMER was a powerful foreign surveillance tool intended to monitor terrorists and other foreign adversaries.
- On February 3, 2009, at the beginning of President Obama’s first term, John Brennan and James Clapper illegally commandeered the foreign surveillance tool known as THE HAMMER and transformed it into a domestic surveillance system that went operational at a secret government facility at Fort Washington, Maryland.
- Montgomery became a whistleblower to expose Brennan and Clapper’s illegal use of THE HAMMER for domestic surveillance.
- Brennan and Clapper illegally spied on Americans, including President Obama’s political enemies, using that domestic surveillance data for “blackmail” and “leverage,” as disclosed in “The Whistleblower Tapes” and by Montgomery.
- Robert Mueller’s FBI supplied the computers for THE HAMMER, according to The Whistleblower Tapes and according to Montgomery.
- Brennan and Clapper used THE HAMMER to spy on Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, 159 Article III judges, FISA Court Presiding Judge Reggie Walton, members of Congress, Wall Street executives, Rudy Giuliani, Lt. General Michael Flynn, Donald Trump, Trump Tower, multiple Trump businesses, and members of the Trump family, according to Montgomery. Montgomery asserted that Brennan spied on Donald Trump because the CIA feared Trump. According to The Whistleblower Tapes, Brennan and Clapper wiretapped Donald Trump “a zillion times.”
- In an interview with his attorney Montgomery said, “There has been a wiretap on Trump for years.
- August 2015, FBI Director Comey took possession of 47 hard drives of illegal surveillance from Dennis Montgomery under two limited immunity agreements. According to Montgomery, the 47 hard drives proved Brennan and Clapper had Donald Trump under illegal surveillance.
- December 2015, after the FBI verified the 47 hard drives, Montgomery received greater immunity. Montgomery provided testimony inside a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) at the FBI Washington DC Field Office while under oath and being videotaped, for three and one half hours, before Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis and FBI Special Agents Walter Giardina and William Barnett.
- March 4, 2017, President Trump on Twitter accused President Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower.
- March 7, 2017, WikiLeaks dumped CIA Vault 7 that confirmed the existence of THE HAMMER (HAMR).
- Sunday, March 19, 2017, U.S. Air Force General Thomas McInerney (Ret.) broke the story about “The Whistleblower Tapes” onto America’s airwaves during “Operation Freedom” radio program with Dr. Dave Janda, broadcast on WAAM 1600.
- “The Whistleblower Tapes” recordings were released by U.S. District Judge G. Murray Snow.
- Text messages subsequently released by DOJ Inspector General Horowitz revealed that, on Sunday March 19, 2017, FBI Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence Division Peter Strzok and FBI Attorney Lisa Page exchanged a text message about Montgomery and Montgomery’s attorney Larry Klayman, shortly after General McInerney completed his radio interview.
- Monday, March 20, 2017, the following morning, FBI Director Comey went before Congress and launched the Hoax Russian Collusion Investigation. Comey lied when he told Congress that the FBI could find no evidence supporting President Trump’s accusation that President Obama wiretapped Trump and Trump Tower. Comey was in receipt of Montgomery’s 47 hard drives of evidence since August 2015. Comey assigned FBI Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence Division Peter Strzok to lead the hoax Trump-Russia Collusion Investigation.
- August 17, 2018, John Brennan, on MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Show, pushed his “Fusion Center” narrative as a cover story for Brennan and Clapper’s illegal commandeering of “THE HAMMER” at Fort Washington to spy on Donald Trump. The CIA’s charter prohibits the CIA from spying on Americans. “We put together a Fusion Center at CIA that brought NSA and FBI officers together with CIA to make sure that those proverbial dots would be connected” Brennan said.
- October 2018, former FBI General Counsel James Baker confirmed before members of Congress that whistleblower Montgomery “who had been a U.S. Government contractor” stated that he had evidence of “unlawful surveillance by the government of Americans — and including government officials.” Montgomery, Baker stated, “wanted to give that information to the Bureau, which eventually took place.” Baker stated that he dispatched FBI agents to collect computer data storage devices from Montgomery.
- Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis and FBI Special Agents Giardina and Barnett were assigned to Montgomery’s whistleblower case, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s $35 million hoax Russian Collusion investigation, and the Justice Department’s prosecution of General Michael Flynn.
- General Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell asserts that the Justice Department is withholding exculpatory evidence (so-called Brady material) and that Lisa Page altered the FBI 302 forms from General Flynn’s ambush interview. The Justice Department now claims that the FBI mixed up the authors of the 302s.
- September 27, 2019 Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis left her position as lead prosecutor on the Michael Flynn case and left the Department of Justice after decades of employment. On December 3, 2015, Curtis had received classified information from Montgomery about THE HAMMER and about the illegally harvested surveillance information on General Flynn.