Trump Interview Removed

PUBLISHED: 7:46 PM 1 Apr 2021

President Trump Delivers Rally “Hope” As Facebook, Instagram Remove Video

This really is Orwell’s future.

Of course they did, can't have people hoping that the current regime will fall. (Source: YouTube Screenshot)

Last night, President Trump delivered hope to hundreds of millions of Americans who are terrified of the Biden regime’s destruction of liberty and the economy. But, as expected, Facebook and Instagram can’t have people hoping, the leftist platforms removed the video.

Fox News ‘reported’:

Facebook removed a video of an interview with former President Trump conducted by his daughter-in-law Lara Trump, saying any content “in the voice of Donald Trump” would be scrubbed from the social media platform.

Facebook permanently banned the former president from their platform in January after the Capitol riot.

On Tuesday, Lara Trump, a Fox News contributor, posted an image on Instagram of her sitting across from her father-in-law, urging followers to “Join us tonight!”

A group of Trump officials were sent an email from a Facebook employee, warning that any content posted on Facebook and Instagram “in the voice of President Trump is not currently allowed on our platforms (including new posts with President Trump speaking)” and warned that it “will be removed if posted, resulting in additional limitations on accounts that posted it.”

“This guidance applies to all campaign accounts and Pages, including Team Trump, other campaign messaging vehicles on our platforms, and former surrogates,” the email, posted on Instagram by Trump’s son, Eric Trump, stated.

The interview was eventually posted to Lara Trump’s Facebook page, but was later taken down.

“Hi folks,” a Facebook employee wrote in an email to her with the subject line “Content Removal.”

“We are reaching out to let you know that we removed content from Lara Trump’s Facebook Page that featured President Trump speaking,” the Facebook employee wrote. “In line with the block we placed on Donald Trump’s Facebook and Instagram accounts, further content posted in the voice of Donald Trump will be removed and result in additional limitations on the accounts.”

Lara Trump posted the email to her Instagram.

A source familiar confirmed the authenticity of the messages to Fox News.

Facebook did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

Facebook moved to block Trump “indefinitely” after the Jan. 6 riot in the U.S. Capitol, with CEO Mark Zuckerberg saying that they “believe the risks of allowing the President to continue to use our service during this period are simply too great.”

Trump was also permanently banned from Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube after the riot.

But Trump senior adviser Jason Miller earlier this month said Trump would be back.

“I do think that we’re going to see President Trump returning to social media in probably about two or three months here, with his own platform,” Miller told Fox News’ “#MediaBuzz earlier this month. “And this is something that I think will be the hottest ticket in social media, it’s going to completely redefine the game, and everybody is going to be waiting and watching to see what exactly President Trump does.”

Miller said he was unable to provide details, but he did reveal that Trump had been having “high-powered meetings” at Mar-a-Lago with various teams regarding the venture, and that “numerous companies” had approached the former president.

“This new platform is going to be big,” Miller said, predicting that Trump will draw “tens of millions of people.”

The Daily Wire ‘reported’:

Lara Trump, wife to Donald Trump’s son Eric, posted messages to social media Tuesday evening apparently from Facebook and Instagram informing her that posts “in the voice of Donald Trump” are banned from their platforms.

Lara recently held an interview with former President Donald Trump. A post with an images of her and Trump taken during the interview is on Instagram, but the interview itself is not on the platform.

According to messages from the platforms, clips from the interview have already been removed from Facebook. Instagram issued a warning to Lara that any footage from the interview will be removed if posted and will result in punishment in the form of “additional limitations on the accounts.”

The message allegedly from Facebook reads:

We are reaching out to let you know that we removed content from Lara Trump’s Facebook Page that featured President Trump speaking: In line with the block we placed on Donald Trump’s Facebook and Instagram accounts, further content posted in the voice of Donald Trump will be removed and result in additional limitations on the accounts.

A message allegedly from Instagram reads:

I saw on Lara Trump’s Instagram account that she will be hosting an interview with President Donald Trump tonight. Just a reminder that content posted on Facebook and Instagram in the voice of President Trump is not currently allowed on our platforms (including new posts with President Trump speaking), and will be removed if posted, resulting in additional limitations on accounts that posted it. 

This guidance applies to all campaign accounts and Pages, including Team Trump, other campaign messaging vehicles on our platforms, and former surrogates.

https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1377079848011698180

Captioning screenshots of the messages from Facebook and Instagram, Lara wrote, “and just like that, we are one step closer to [George] Orwell’s 1984. Wow.”

YouTube has similarly moved to further limit President Trump’s words from the platform.

For example, it was made clear earlier this month that YouTube has banned the platforming of Trump’s full 2021 CPAC speech from their platform unless users add “countervailing viewpoints” about Trump’s refuted elections claims to their post.

At the time, The Daily Wire reached out to YouTube about the unavailability of the full speech, specifically asking why the outlet Right Side Broadcasting Network had their video of Trump’s full speech removed from the platform, as well as being hit with a two-week suspension.

YouTube spokeswoman Ivy Choi told The Daily Wire that the video violated their “presidential election integrity policy,” which was implemented on December 9.

“We enforce our Community Guidelines consistently, regardless of speaker or political leaning,” Choi told The Daily Wire. “In accordance with our established presidential election integrity policy, which prohibits content uploaded after the safe harbor deadline claiming widespread fraud changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election, we removed this video from Right Side Broadcasting Network. Content featuring footage from CPAC 2021 that does not violate our policies or contains sufficient educational, documentary, scientific and artistic context remains on YouTube.”

The Gateway Pundit added:

In an interview with his daughter-in-law Lara Trump President Trump announced he was thinking about holding a rally soon.

The 45th President Donald Trump told Lara, “We’re thinking about doing a rally relatively soon just to let everybody know that there’s hope in the future… I love doing them.”

In an interview with his daughter-in-law @LaraLeaTrump, former President Donald Trump said he’s thinking of doing a rally “relatively soon just to let everybody know that there’s hope in the future…. I love doing them.”

The entire video was posted on Rumble. Facebook removed the video because it included President Trump. Facebook is evil.