White Powder Delivered To Obama Office

PUBLISHED: 10:45 PM 14 Feb 2018

Police Investigation Opens, White Powder Arrives At Obama Office

Obama has been leasing the space since January.

It seems that someone tried to poison the former president.

Students of history shall recall quite vividly how white powder anthrax was being sent to targets all over the U.S., shortly after the Twin Towers fell. There was a lot of talk about how this could’ve happened since anthrax is not easy to make nor store. Many questions were never answered, though today, it seems that more are going to be asked.

Police in the nation’s capital city are investigating how a similar white powder was sent “to former President Barack Obama’s D.C. office” on Tuesday, according to Breaking 911. This is the kind of scare that effects every handler of the parcel or container, the whole staff, and everyone who was near it in Washington, the whole District of Columbia, and beyond.

Fox 5 D.C. has confirmed that “the incident was reported around 12:30 p.m. at 1250 24th Street in Northwest, D.C.” Obama has leased the space since he departed the White House in January and  “the building is owned and is headquarters to non-profit World Wildlife Fund,” reports have shown.

Even more alarming is that the former Democratic leader not only lives in the area but may have been in the office at the time of the mailing. There is no confirmation one way or the other regarding it, though such rumors are usually put to rest if untrue.

While Facebook user Steve Keeling humorously wrote, “Further investigation reveals that this substance was actually Barack Obama’s personal stash of cocaine!!!,” there is a lot to ponder here.

To begin with, if this is anthrax (many hoaxers use baby powder, laundry detergent, etc), how is someone gaining access to it? How are they keeping it active and preventing it from dying? After all, this is no easy feat.

The other problem is that many of the packages that terrorized D.C. and other locations in the past had mailers who were never caught or brought to justice. As it stands, even 18 years later, authorities have no idea who (or how) the mailings came to be.

If it is happening again, no one is going to be safe doing so much as entering the post office to purchase a few stamps. For that matter, if someone has a package destined for their home that is even resting close to an infected parcel at the post office, the outcome could be tragic.

That means that we can not have a repeat of this where the sender is not captured and tried.

Therefore, the hunt is on.

Sources: The Conservative Daily PostBreaking 911 – Fox 5 D.C.