The ruling by Judge Richard Seeborg essentially forces the United States to allow invaders access to the country once they sneak in, while waiting for their ‘asylum’ hearing.
President Trump had issued to policy of making these invading aliens remain in Mexico while they waited for their court date in response to the hundreds of thousands of indigent, non-asylum invaders pouring across the border to take advantage of democrat open policies.
Fox News reported:
The so-called “Remain in Mexico” policy was one of the primary innovations of former Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, whom President Trump announced on Sunday “will be leaving her position” after 16 months in the job.
Seeborg approved the civil liberties groups’ petition to stop the policy while the lawsuit goes forward.
He put the decision on hold until Friday to give U.S. officials the chance to appeal to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals — which, thanks to Trump’s aggressive judicial appointments, is now more friendly to conservatives than it has been in more than three decades.
The launch of the policy in January in San Diego at the nation’s busiest border crossing marked an unprecedented change to the U.S. asylum system, government officials and asylum experts said. Families seeking asylum typically had been released in the U.S. with notices to appear in court — and, conservatives have charged, they often can’t be relied upon to show up.
The American Civil Liberties Union, Southern Poverty Law Center, and Center for Gender & Refugee Studies, which brought the lawsuit on behalf of 11 asylum applicants and several other organizations, praised the ruling in a statement Monday.
“The court strongly rejected the Trump administration’s unprecedented and illegal policy of forcing asylum seekers to return to Mexico without hearing their claims,” Judy Rabinovitz, deputy director of the ACLU’s Immigrants’ Rights Project, said in a statement. “Try as it may, the Trump administration cannot simply ignore our laws in order to accomplish its goal of preventing people from seeking asylum in the United States.”
This is not true. The president has merely tried to desperately stem the tide of non-asylum seeking military-age men and gang members.
And what in the world is “gender and refugee studies?’ Yeesh.
The border crisis has overwhelmed federal agencies.
President Trump said earlier this week “the asylum program is a scam,” often abused by thousands of migrants with phony stories hoping to take advantage of U.S. law.
“Some of the roughest people you have ever seen,” Trump said, referring to some fraudulent asylum applicants. “People that look like they should be fighting for the UFC.”
“The lawsuit on behalf of 11 asylum seekers from Central America and legal advocacy groups says the Trump administration is violating U.S. law by failing to adequately evaluate the dangers that migrants face in Mexico.
“It also accuses Homeland Security and immigration officials of depriving migrants of their right to apply for asylum by making it difficult or impossible for them to do so.”
That is complete malarkey.
These aren’t migrants. They are bused in invaders here to shore up the democrat slave base. They want free education, free living, and free food—paid for by the U.S. taxpayer, and they don’t care about anything other than that.
The president is correct. Many of these ‘asylum seekers’ are MS-13 members who are shuffled through the country and placed in High Schools with citizens’ daughters.
One thing, however, is clear. America is at the breaking point and something is about to give way.