Military Responds To Invasion

PUBLISHED: 1:30 PM 29 Oct 2018
UPDATED: 9:07 PM 29 Oct 2018

Mattis Confirms 5,000 Troops Deployed To Stop Caravan

At least 5,000 troops are heading to the U.S. Mexico border to stop the invasion caravan, made of up many criminals.

Mattis has deployed 5,000 active duty military personnel to the U.S. border with Mexico to help stop the migrant invasion force.

President Trump was not kidding about stopping the migrant invasion, and neither was Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen when she said the criminals are ‘not getting in.’ At least 5,000 active duty service members are on their way to fortify the border.

After reports late last week that 800 troops were on their way with tents and fencing, Defense Secretary General Jim Mattis told reporters yesterday that the military has already begun countermeasures at the border with Mexico. This weekend, Mexican police abandoned their blockades and the U.S. has acted.

The Associated Press wrote, “National Guard troops routinely perform those same functions, so it is not clear why active duty forces are being used.”

Conservatives and other people who have the ability to think logically can explain why…. This is a group of military age men bent on an unlawful and forcible incursion into the United States. The invasion must be stopped, and using active military to support the current 2,000 National Guard troops is the first step.

When speaking about the mobilized invaders, Neilson said, “My general message to this caravan is: Do not come. You will not be allowed in. … There is a right way to immigrate to the United States,” she continued, “and this is not it.”

The caravan of roughly 7,200 invaders is approximately 1,000 miles from the closest US border crossing. According to some reports, the force is traveling at around 30 miles a day.

Vice President Mike Pence explained this weekend that the caravan was being funded by outside, leftist groups, citing key intelligence reports.

“What the president of Honduras told me is that the caravan was organized by leftist organizations, political activists within Honduras, and he said it was being funded by outside groups, and even from Venezuela,” Pence told Fox News on Friday. “So the American people, I think, see through this – they understand this is not a spontaneous caravan of vulnerable people.”

Over 100 Mexican officers backed down after Mexico’s National Human Rights Commission complained about a barricade. They whined that the rural stretch of highway being blocked had no shade, toilets or water. Of course, they did not address the fact that these people should go back to their homes.

Fox reported, “Police boarded buses and headed further down the highway, while migrants cheered and vowed to trek all the way to the U.S. border.

“Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto launched a program on Friday dubbed ‘You are home,’ which promises shelter, medical attention, schooling and jobs to Central Americans who agree to stay in the southern Mexico states of Chiapas or Oaxaca.

“Police commissioner Benjamin Grajeda said that authorities only blocked the highway Saturday to tell people about the government’s offer. ‘Here in this truck right now you can get help,’ he said.”

Thousands of the invaders said no to Mexico’s offer of asylum on Friday night. A few said they were willing to discuss it again once they got further into the country.

However, it seems fairly obvious to most people that the troops and possible complete shutdown of the border will be necessary to keep these criminals from walking right into the United States and succoring off the American taxpayer.