Smollett Letter ‘Hoax’

PUBLISHED: 5:59 PM 19 Feb 2019

‘Letter’ Motive Implies Smollett Concocted A ’Terroristic Hoax’

The Jussie Smollett debacle may land him in a federal jail for years as more of the weird story has emerged, along with a possible motive for the fake attack.

Smollett's story is unraveling fast, and it appears everything was a hoax simply because he hates the president.

Jussie Smollett is finished, and he may be spending years in federal prison… all because he hates President Trump.

Although everyone is aware of the now ‘hate crime’ hoax he and two brother perpetrated two weeks ago, there’s much more to the story than people realized and Smollett could be spending years behind bars for a “terroristic hoax” involving a letter that has come to light.

Sure, his claims were immediately accepted by liberals who called it a modern day ‘lynching’ (but it was nothing—nothing!—like a lynching), but others wondered why in highly liberal Chicago two ‘MAGA’ hat wearing homophobes were walking around with bleach and a rope.

With no one to make him a sandwich, Smollett claimed he was attacked on his way home from Subway, but the fake-attack was nothing compared to what he could be charged with.

On Friday, Jan. 18th, a letter was dropped into a mailbox in Chicago’s southwest suburbs, addressed to Smollett.

“MAGA” was childishly scrawled in the return address space. Inside, there was ‘white powder’ and more hate-threats. The powder was determined to be Tylenol, but what Smollett didn’t realize is that U.S. Postal Service agents take such crimes very seriously.

Frustrated with what he considered a lack of response (really publicity), the attack was staged a week later, according to the men who helped Smollett.

“Meanwhile, the FBI and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service has been quietly working on the origins of Smollett’s letter for nearly a month. Giving it far more “attention” than he knew.

“Late Monday, CWBChicago received confirmation that the letter case has been before a federal grand jury and multiple subpoenas have been generated over the course of the investigation.”

A leading source within the Smollett attack investigation (before police picked up the brothers) called the hate crime a “false flag.”

That person said “There is a direct line between (the letter) and (the purported attack).” In the same conversation, the source hinted at what was to come: “This is not a whodunit. It’s a how-many-people-dunit.”

Whoever mailed the letter “made an enormous mistake,” we were told. Federal charges were “certain.”

A legal firm explained that “If they have Smollett on the letter, he’ll be facing ’terroristic hoax’ charges, a felony. There may be federal obstruction charges as well.”

CWB Chicago reported:

Meanwhile, the Osundairo brothers are reportedly holed up in a Chicago hotel with police protection.

One piece of housekeeping: CWBChicago has confirmed with Chicago police that Smollett told responding officers that he was attacked on the southwest corner of New Street and Lower East North Water Street.

Previous reporting had the attack taking place across the street and slightly west, in an area where Lower East North Water Street is covered by an upper traffic deck.

The correct location was confirmed by information contained in dispatch records for a Chicago Police Department evidence technician who was assigned to process the purported crime scene shortly after Smollett reported the attack to police. CWBChicago sought the dispatch records after noticing that the Chicago Police Department’s original case report of the purported attack lists the address of occurrence as “341 E Lower North Water St”—that’s across the street and slightly east of Smollett’s home.

On Saturday, a 30-year-old woman who lives in a high-rise that overlooks the purported crime scene told CWBChicago that she believes she saw the events that Smollett described to police as a violent hate crime.

The woman said she returned to her apartment early on Jan. 29th after helping a friend move from the Gold Coast to Lincoln Park. “It was cold and everyone bailed on him, so it took forever,” she said.

Upon returning home, the woman saw three men standing on the corner where Smollett would later report being attacked.

“All I saw was three guys talking,” she said. “They were standing right before the staircase” that leads to Upper East North Water Street.

“I don’t think there was any problem because it looked like they knew each other.”

And she said, as she looked down on the men through her open bedroom window, she did not hear any screaming or slurs. “I heard trucks (two blocks away) on Michigan Avenue, but I didn’t hear anything from them.”

If the woman is right, she estimates that the actual timeline for the crime as know to the public is off. “10, 15, maybe 20 minutes off,” she said.

So, why’d she have her window open so early on frigid Tuesday morning?

“Because I was smoking pot,” she laughed. “That’s why I haven’t talked to the cops, too.”