The viral slander and false claims made about the Covington students by liberals is known throughout the U.S. and even Europe thanks to the left-wing propaganda that serves as the ‘mainstream media.’
However, those liars and criminal instigators have been warned.
Lawyers for the boys maligned and attacked over carefully selective video taken of them ‘harassing’ a ‘tribal elder,’ have notified a list of liberals of their intent to bring charges. The nationwide frenzy that erupted over the deliberately false reporting must be punished, they argue.
And that’s exactly what they plan to do.
Unlike the media reported, the boys didn’t harass or mob a ‘tribal elder,’ they were harassed and mobbed by adult Black Hebrew Israelites (who hurled hateful, racial, homophobic slurs at them) and Native American activists from the American Indian Movement, led by professional protestor—not a Vietnam vet—Nathan Phillips.
The students were accused of mocking Phillips, sparking violent hate from the online leftist thought-control mob.
None of it was true.
The lawyers for the children want to make sure those people are held responsible.
A new 14-minute video outlines the lies and reporting that consciously ignored actually investigating the incident. One article in the Washington Post ran after the full video exonerating the boys had been aired.
“The video was released Saturday by L. Lin Wood, the high-profile attorney who was retained by the family of Nicholas Sandmann,” the 16-year-old who smiled at Phillips in the face of offensive and provoking conduct.
The deaths threats over the ‘smirk,’ and the MAGA hats were swift. But, Wood’s specialty is bringing “aggressive libel and slander suits against media organizations.”
He explained that the new video examines the incident and exactly who is responsible for fueling the ignorant frenzy.
“Two weeks ago, the mainstream media, politicians, church officials, commentators, & celebrities rushed to judgment to wrongfully condemn, threaten, disparage & vilify Nick Sandmann based solely on a few seconds of an out-of-context video clip. It only takes 15 minutes to learn the truth,” Wood explained.
Many people argue that lawsuits, which actually evoke punishment over the abuse of children, could warn the media and help limit the amount of fake news they’re willing to peddle without compunction.
Perhaps these suits will ensure the media is forced to gather facts before destroying peoples’ reputations and lives.
And, maybe, just maybe, a serious lawsuit might silence some of the very vile attacks by Hollywood actors and social media sewer rats who wantonly attack children.
Covington Catholic High School lawyers warned of potential litigation to the following people and companies:
- The NY Times—Forefront in libeling the students and stirring liberal hate.
- Maggie Haberman—NYT reporter who said the children were Trump-supporting racists who were mocking a “Vietnam veteran.”
- Washington Post—just days ago the paper ran another hate-article claiming that “nothing justifies” what the students did. What they DID is stand quietly while they were attacked by adults.
- CNN—continues to refer to the incident as the “MAGA” hat controversy.
- Savannah Guthrie
- Andrea Mitchell
- Joy Reid
- Chuck Todd
- The Hill
- The Atlantic
- Kathy Griffin—Called for followers to physically harass the boys, falsely claimed the three-point hand gesture was a Nazi sign.
- Elizabeth Warren—falsely claimed Phillips “endured hateful taunts with dignity and strength.”
- The Guardian
- Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
- Diocese of Covington
- Diocese of Lexington
- Archdiocese of Louisville
- Diocese of Baltimore
- Erin Burnett
- Sara Sidner
- Ana Cabrera
- Amanda Watts
- Ilhan Omar—In pure ignorance tweeted the boys “were taunting 5 Black men before they surrounded Phillips and led racist chants.” Then deleted it.
- Noah Berlatsky
- Elisha Fieldstadt
- Eun Kyung Kim
Watch the stunning video below: