During an interview Friday on HBO, Griffin outlined her plan to grab a little more spotlight, indicating that she was done apologizing and plans to do an even more disgusting severed head sequel.
Griffin was asked by host Bill Maher about the disturbing photo she took last year holding a bloody, severed head that looked like President Donald Trump.
When asked if she regretted taking the controversial photo, the unfunny comedian said she would do it all over again.
“I’d do Mike Pence,” she said. “I’m kidding! Ten months I’ve waited to do that joke!”
Griffin may claim she was joking, but many aren’t convinced given how sickening her first stunt was against Trump.
She also told Maher that she didn’t believe she deserved the amount of criticism she has received because of her disgusting photo.
“I’m dipping my toes into touring again even though the Trumps and nobody wants me to work again,” Griffin said.
Maher, a staunch liberal, thanked Griffin for her hard work and said she was unfairly targeted.
“Thank you for being one of the first and only people to publicly support me and say what happened is bulls**t,” Griffin said.
“You took a very bad selfie. I blame the photographer,” Maher said. “And it turned out to be very wacky.”
Griffin spent a better part of the interview whining about being investigated by federal officials, saying she believes Trump tried to make an example out of her.
She was placed under federal investigation and questioned because she held up a bloody, decapitated head depicting the president of the United States.
That is a very serious threat, and led authorities to question her motivations and intentions.
There’s nothing humorous about staging violent photographs that depict the president being decapitated and murdered, similar to terrorist photos who actually do decapitate people.
But more importantly, by Griffin saying she would conduct a second photo shoot with a severed head depicting Pence it proves she didn’t learn her lesson the first time.
Watch the interview below: