PUBLISHED: 7:37 PM 22 Sep 2017
UPDATED: 8:11 PM 22 Sep 2017

Illegals Commit Unspeakable Horror, Arrested As 13-Year-Old “Mastermind” Denies Everything

Police in Frederick County Maryland are investigating a brutal rape. According to court documents, an illegal alien and two other men committed the crime as the instigation of the victim's 13-year-old acquaintance.

Police in Frederick County Maryland are investigating a brutal rape. According to court documents, an illegal alien and two other men committed the crime as the instigation of the victim's 13-year-old acquaintance.

Police in Frederick County Maryland are investigating a brutal rape. According to court documents, an illegal alien and two other men committed the crime as the instigation of the victim’s 13-year-old acquaintance.

In an unspeakable act of savagery, one young high-school student was brutally raped and sodomized by an illegal alien and another classmate, allegedly at the instigation of the 13-year-old female acquaintance. Maryland officials are saying that the girl was the “mastermind” behind the vicious attack, citing Facebook posts that show her conception and involvement with the beastly crime.

Reports list the two men as “teens,” but the perpetrators are 17-year-old Edgar Natanal Chicas-Hernandez and 19-year-old Victor Antonio Gonzalez-Guttierres. Because of the inhuman nature of the attack, court documents filed last week show that Chicas-Hernandez will face his charges as an adult.

Detective Joe Palkovic, an assistant supervisor in the Frederick County Police Department’s Investigations Division, explained that Detective Anthony McPeak and Officer 1st Class Marlon Alvarez responded to a call in the Hillcrest area on September 5. They arrived to interview a “high-school age” girl about an assault that occurred on September 1, around 1:30 a.m.

One of the suspects was out on bond from ICE with an order to appear in immigration court.

One of the suspects was out on bond from ICE with an order to appear in immigration court.

The names of the victim and the 13-year-old mastermind have not been released because of the sensitive nature of the ongoing case.

The victim explained that as she was walking home that night, she was grabbed by the hair from behind by three men. Two of the men she knew as fellow classmates at her high school (although one is an illegal alien). They allegedly slapped her, took her cellphone, and one of the men used a knife to cut her chest.

The vicious beasts then dragged her to a waiting car, stuffed a rag in her mouth, and took her to an apartment in the city. Once there, the men took turns raping her while the third man videotaped the violent attack. The victim reported that he kept his face covered and that she didn’t recognize his voice.

17-year-old Edgar Natanal Chicas-Hernandez and 19-year-old Victor Antonio Gonzalez-Guttierres have been charged with first-degree rape, sodomy, and first and second degree assault.

17-year-old Edgar Natanal Chicas-Hernandez and 19-year-old Victor Antonio Gonzalez-Guttierres have been charged with first-degree rape, sodomy, and first and second degree assault.

According to court documents, when Chicas-Hernandez and Gonzalez-Guttierres abducted the victim, they told her that they were operating on orders from the 13-year-old acquaintance.

Lt. Clark Pennington, commander of the police department’s Criminal Investigations Division told local news reporters, “The third, unidentified man mentioned in the charging documents has not been charged. … As the investigation continues, however, we do anticipate there being additional charges in this case.”

When the illegal alien and other men had satisfied their base inclinations, they drove the victim back to the site of the abduction and warned her not to tell police about the attack. They said if she did, “next time it will be worse,” according to the documents.

Investigators believe that social media conversation that the 13-year-old had with various students show her conception and involvement in the horrid act.

Investigators believe that social media conversations that the 13-year-old had with various students show her conception and involvement in the horrid act.

The girl did eventually gain the courage to contact police. She and a number of other male acquaintances who were allegedly contacted by the mastermind agreed to tell investigators what they knew.

Apparently, the 13-year-old contacted these students on social media. On one account she offered one person a copy of the footage in exchange for “one night of pleasure.” She also asked her boyfriend to participate in the kidnap and rape of the victim, but according to documents, he declined.

Many people wonder why this savage person would plan such an attack, or why one of the acquaintances didn’t contact police before the assault.

Other social media conversations recovered by investigators indicate that the girl wanted to extort money from the victim. She cold-bloodedly planned the assault with calculated actions that are similar to the detachment serial killers display.

“There is some evidence that this victim [the older girl] was indirectly threatened before the incident,” Palkovic said when asked for comment on the evidence outlined in the documents. “We’re still evaluating that information and investigating it.”

The student who orchestrated the violent rape has not been arrested. She claims that the Facebook accounts do not belong to her and that she knew the men would probably say she told them to do it. Obviously she knows nothing about digital forensics. If she posted those conversations, there will be a footprint.

Police arrested Chicas-Hernandez on September 12 and Gonzalez-Guttierres the day after. Both men have been charged with first-degree rape, sodomy, and first and second degree assault. Although gang affiliations have been suspected, officers have not seen any evidence of that, as of yet.

Both men were denied bail, but officers say that the investigation is far from complete. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) released a statement concerning the illegal status of Gonzalez-Gutierres. He had already been arrested for charges once before and been issued a notice to appear in immigration court.

“Gonzalez-Gutierres posted immigration bond April 27. ICE has lodged an immigration detainer with Frederick County after his most recent arrest on criminal charges.”

Many people wonder why he wasn’t detained on the first charges in April. He should not have been free to commit this heinous act. The entire incident is sickening. The growing trend to enact revenge on someone by getting them raped is horrendous.

Hopefully the girl who instigated the brutal attack will face criminal charges and be locked away with other degenerates who can’t function in civilized society. Perhaps “Karma” will catch up with all of these criminals while they’re rotting in prison.

Frederick County police are urging anyone with additional information to contact the 301-600-TIPS (8477) line or send tips by email.