Many people know that the whole impeachment process is a cover-up, used by democrats to blame President Trump for criminal actions that their party is guilty of committing. Devin Nunes, the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, wants America to see that truth, so he sent his witness request list for the impeachment hearing to Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff on Saturday.
However, don’t expect Shifty-Schiff to agree to this. The people involved here actually committed election interference and corruption, so Schiff will likely keep them far away from the attempted Congressional coup against President Trump.
Nunes wrote the impeachment resolution that passed the House with all Republicans and two Democrats voting against it “limits the rights of minority Members beyond those prescribed in the House Rules and prevents minority Members from fully and fairly participating in the proceedings,” and “the resolution only allows minority
Members to suggest a witness list and requires them to provide ‘a detailed written justification of the relevance of the testimony of each requested witness.'”
Nunes’s letter list the following to appear as witnesses for the impeachment hearings:
- The whistleblower, whose complaint over President Trump’s call with Ukraine started the impeachment inquiry.
- Hunter Biden, former Vice President Joe Biden’s son and former board member of Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings.
- Devon Archer, a former board member of Burisma Holdings and business partner to Hunter Biden.
- Alexandra Chalupa, a former Democratic National Committee contractor and staffer who worked “with the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington, D.C. to try and get political dirt on then-candidate Trump’s campaign.”
- David Hale, Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs, who “has direct knowledge of U.S. government policy with respect to foreign assistance and foreign assistance review.”
- Tim Morrison, the National Security Council’s former Senior Director for European Affairs.
- Nellie Ohr, a former contractor for opposition research firm Fusion GPS whose work “assisted in the production of the Steele Dossier.”
- Kurt Volker, former ambassador to Ukraine.
- Everyone who “relied upon by the anonymous whistleblower in drafting his or her secondhand complaint.