FBI Loses More Texts, Agency Breaks Down

PUBLISHED: 1:55 AM 30 Jan 2018
UPDATED: 1:59 PM 30 Jan 2018

FBI Loses Deputy Director AND His Texts

These claims by the FBI are just ridiculous.

Somehow more text messages are missing.

Prior to FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s announcement that he would be resigning from his top post, another bombshell report revealed the FBI claims it lost another crucial batch of text messages.

During an interview Saturday with Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton revealed the Justice Department claimed it lost text messages belonging to McCabe.

Reports suggest McCabe resigned amid a slew of upcoming announcements that he was part of several corruption schemes at the bureau.

Last week, the FBI claimed a technical “misconfiguration” resulted in the agency “failing to preserve” five months worth of text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

As such, the bureau claimed the glitch also resulted in McCabe’s text messages being “lost” for the period between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017.

Fitton also revealed the FBI is refusing to turn over the text messages they do have from McCabe, and that they are actively seeking to disrupt efforts from Congress and Judicial Watch to access pertinent documents involving Lisa Page and Peter Strzok.

“We sued back in September for the text messages of the number two at the FBI, Andrew McCabe. And they just told us this week, they gave us everything they’re going to give us, and not one text message was turned over,” Fitton said.

He added: “They lost all of Andrew McCabe’s text messages! I don’t believe it. There’s still gamesmanship going on.”

As previously reported, Strzok was a top counterintelligence official at the FBI before being fired by Special Counsel Robert Mueller last summer after an internal probe revealed he and Lisa Page, a top FBI lawyer with whom he was having an affair, were sending vile anti-Trump text messages on their government-issued cell phones.

In one cryptic message exchange on Aug. 15, 2016, Strzok and Page were discussing an “insurance policy” they created with McCabe to use in the case that Trump defeated failed Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok wrote to Page.

As GOP lawmakers ramp up efforts to expose the discredited dossier, reveal to the public that former President Barack Obama’s FBI used the dossier to obtain a warrant to spy on Trump, and numerous investigations into Clinton’s “pay-to-play” apparatus and email scandal — the American people are finally beginning to see corruption exposed.

Many are actively questioning whether McCabe’s retirement is connected to his corruption being exposed by Congress. And if he is found guilty, he should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.

And Fitton is warning that this is only the beginning, and it is about to get much worse.

Source: The Gateway Pundit